You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

478 Repair and Maintenance Records - the LIST

I did find a toolbox that I liked at Menards in Davenport, IA - it has 7 drawers and fills the bay where the previous owner either had a toolbox or freezer on a slideout tray.  Lucky for me the slide out tray fit the toolbox nicely and after I drilled a few holes it bolted on just fine with room to spare.  I pushed the box out off the leading edge of the slideout tray so it would clear the bay door so the toolbox lid would go all the way up.  I think I need to move it out about another inch but then the bay door would not close.  I think what I will do is move the slideout tray further towards the door so it slides out further and then move the toolbox back a few inches.  The box slides out fine but it just barely clears the bay door with the toolbox lid up - it scratched the bottom of the bay door a little but if I put some pressure on the bay door  all is well.  

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Messages In This Thread