You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

LED flasher

Hi Bill - Ha Ha I am aware that some coaches have the variable beeper. Mine does not. Maybe it was added to later models as yours and Toms are both newer than mine. Or, as you say, maybe it's somewhere else and not working, but no reostat under the arm rest.

Can you hear me now??? I grew up the son of a DuPont employee. That company was on the forefront of industrial and home safety. They even thought a powered lawn mower was too dangerous for their employees. I remember pushing while my brother pulled on a rope as we mowed the grass with a reel mower. We drilled and bolted sealtbelts ( given by the plant ) into our car before they were ever installed by the OEM's. All this to say, I was careful with my hearing from the getgo. I wore plugs when we finally got a mower, when I woodworked for years, and always when I was riding ( with my muffler installed on my BMW ). Even so, the bad luck of a nurse puncturing my eardrum and changes with aging, I have lost a lot of hearing. Thankfully others must be in the same boat and the "turnalarm" get the job done for me.
Are the dogs okay? Later - Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Messages In This Thread
LED flasher - by HoosierDaddy - 10-04-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: LED flasher - by encantotom - 10-04-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: LED flasher - by RussWhite - 10-04-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: LED flasher - by bikestuff - 10-05-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: LED flasher - by RussWhite - 10-05-2012, 06:43 AM