You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Slide outs New problem!

Russ,
Thaks you for your replay! its seems like we might have same problem ( one relay is sticking or just bad ) I spoke with Mike at Newell and what I said to him ( Service guy wiggled ione of the wires, not sure wchih one ? ) and the slide went back in! he said to trace thet wire since is loos conection! and perhaps that could be the problem , if so I hope I can find it quick!

Problem was , that I had the engine turned on, my wife was holding the switch, and was raining hard out! he than got touch some wire and motor started running! it was happy to se since we had to move out of the side!

I would like to check the relay you have mentioned to for good voltage, again the service man was using light probe and light was on but you can tell if is rightamount of juice right? so using meter would be correct way to do it!

Would you be kind and tell me how to check the relay, I just not skilfull with elctric part of it, I can do most mechanical work . Would i find the ground and positive on one of the wires coming to the relay looks like I have two of them looking at the images , is yours the same set up?

So sorry for my bad English!!!

Here are couple of images of our Newells' hydraulic slide sytem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

Messages In This Thread
Slide outs New problem! - by les korcala - 10-22-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Slide outs New problem! - by rheavn - 10-22-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Slide outs New problem! - by les korcala - 10-22-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Slide outs New problem! - by RussWhite - 10-22-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: Slide outs New problem! - by les korcala - 10-23-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Slide outs New problem! - by RussWhite - 10-23-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Slide outs New problem! - by les korcala - 10-25-2012, 10:31 AM