You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Duh huh, what I figured out about basement air today

We are staying in the coach during part of the big household relocation. Right now, it is a heat wave in WV, and the coach is in the direct sun. So as you can figure the AC is struggling a bit in the full sun with heat and high humidity.

When I leveled the coach, it pancaked to the ground because of the site configuration. I raised the coach manually by about 4 inches. It made a 5 degree difference in the temperature of the output air.

The point being to raise the coach as much as possible to allow the heat to escape from the underside.
It has me thinking about mounting some 120V pancake fans to the air intakes on the doors to pull more cool air into the condenser coils.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
Duh huh, what I figured out about basement air today - by Richard - 05-31-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Duh huh, what I figured out about basement air today - by HoosierDaddy - 05-31-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Duh huh, what I figured out about basement air today - by Richard - 08-14-2016, 05:51 AM