You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Left side of coach leaning??

I have a 2003 45'Quad with Valid slides and Trueline leveling system.  After several months of sitting in storage i went to coach to drive this weekend and when in travel mode, the coach was leaning to the left both front and rear.  The right side appeared to be riding fine and level in normal travel position.  We ended up driving around 80-90 miles and it still never came to level (to the same height as) on the left side.  After parking a coach for several months, do you need to turn the leveling system off and restart the system in either the level or travel modes?  Or is this a solenoid problem?  If so, where might i purchase the solenoids and can I replace and install or do i need to hire someone like Newell or a mechanic to do the work?

When i returned the coach to the storage facility, I parked the coach and leveled it, the leveling system appeared to be working fine.  The coach leveled correctly with both the left and right sides leveled and appearing to be maintaining the same height.

Thanks for in advance for your comments or suggestions.

Bob and Pam Stump
2008 Newell P2000i-Coach # 1247
Port Orchard Washington

Messages In This Thread
Left side of coach leaning?? - by Bonanza Bob - 01-29-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: Left side of coach leaning?? - by Richard - 01-30-2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Left side of coach leaning?? - by Bonanza Bob - 01-30-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Left side of coach leaning?? - by Bonanza Bob - 01-30-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Left side of coach leaning?? - by 77newell - 01-30-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Left side of coach leaning?? - by Richard - 01-31-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Left side of coach leaning?? - by folivier - 01-31-2017, 06:30 AM