You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Auxiliary air compressor and generator access

the air compressor is probably a gast.   that is what they used then.  it will keep your supply air pressure up when it is on.  so if you have any air powered things, like step cover, genny slide and to some extent your leveling system.  

on my 90 there was also a port to plug in an air hose.  

there should be a switch to turn it on either over the microwave or over the driver.  

to pump your tires up you will need an air doubler

in every air slide latch for the genny i have seen, it is in the upper part of the compartment that has the genny blower in it in front of the passenger side wheel.  at least on my 90, there was a choke cable with a knob on that released the catch on the genny, then an air valve with a round red knob on it to pull out to open the genny slide.  

if you can pull the genny out manually, either there is no air pressure in the genny slide cylinder or it is disconnected.  
how does it latch in?    when the air cylinder is working on the slide, it will also help hold the genny in.  

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Messages In This Thread