You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

Howdy friends,

We are approaching Christmas, New Years, at the end of Hanukkah and such. I love the holidays. Our son Scott, who helped to set up our Gurus Forum is home for a few weeks and it is great to see him. we are proud of his service as an officer in the USAF.

We will have all the kids and grandkids and son-in-law here for christmas day and it will be great.

So many of you are or have become great personal friends of darlene and i that we we feel it a great priviledge to have gotten to know you. for those of you that we don't know yet, we look forward to it and will send you our contact info if you want them.

we love to talk about coaches, family and just about anything.

After living in Israel 2 years ago for 3 months, we got an incredible and emotionally moving feel for christmas and for our dear jewish friends and their beliefs and traditions. We will never forget spending one of the nights of Hanukkah at the Western Wall in Jerusalem with the Rabbi of the Western wall leading the prayers and dancing. It was awesome. We spent that Christmas eve in a kibbutz hotel in Galilee on the sea of Galilee with our two youngest kids, scott and heather and huddled around a 6" high USB (from my laptop) powered christmas tree having darlenes cinamon rolls and going to christmas day church services at a chapel overlooking the sea of galilee the next morning.

we love christmas, what it means to our family and friends and for our faith.

this is a real departure from what i normally post but wanted to share my thoughts of christmas with you and hope that each of you enjoy this time no matter where you are, what circumstances you are in and whatever faith you embrace.

merry christmas,

Tom (and Darlene too)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Messages In This Thread
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by encantotom - 12-18-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by Fulltiming - 12-19-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by whatsnewell - 12-19-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by rheavn - 12-19-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by Flick - 12-19-2012, 11:01 PM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by Richard - 12-20-2012, 03:56 AM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by folivier - 12-20-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by tuga - 12-20-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by HoosierDaddy - 12-20-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - by larryweikartsr - 12-20-2012, 06:03 PM