You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell decision

hi jeff,

sorry about your dad. like richard i wish we could have met him,

sounds like you have used the newell. if so you have realized the huge difference ride, driving and overall experience.

the downside from the coach you have now i would assume is sleeping areas for your family of 5. the newells are not normally set up to sleep five people easily. most have the bed in the back and a sofa bed or jack knife sofa. when we did a trip with our daughter and 2 grandkids we used the couch and a nice inflatable queen bed in the salon. we have a slide in front and one in the bedroom. not sure where your 3rd slide is.

the newell is considerably more complex than your current rig, but manageable if you are a do it your selfer. lots of help here on the forum as well.

take up ron or anyone else for advise.

value wise is always a tough discussion. i and many others on here frequently get asked to help value or price a coach or what price to pay for one. we generally say it is worth what you are willing to sell or pay for it. that said there are ranges you can find online for what people are asking. problem is most folks that are selling are attached to it emotionally or financially and ask or think it is worth way more than what people are willing to pay.

and of course the thousand other things that are part of the value equation.

we hope you keep it and become part of our guru gang. a finer bunch of folks you will never meet.

rv'ing when the kids are your ages is a great thing. and great when they are gone too.

my two cents worth

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Messages In This Thread
Newell decision - by KJReed - 01-28-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Newell decision - by ron skeen - 01-28-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Newell decision - by KJReed - 01-28-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Newell decision - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Newell decision - by rheavn - 01-28-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Newell decision - by encantotom - 01-28-2019, 08:47 PM