You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Kid on the Block

Hello Newell gurus, 
I've been reading and gathering info from this site for a while. Finally joined although I have no experience to share yet. Thank everyone who shares their knowledge, I've learned a lot from you all. My wife & I are full time RVers and we're raising our granddaughter. We've made the decision to buy a Newell when we can find what we need. Hoping to find a 2008-2011 with a bunk.
A question for the gurus. The bunk models that we've seen all have curtains. Are there no coaches with doors that can close off the bunks? I realize there are doors on both ends of the hall, but I really dislike the look of curtains covering the bunks. We would really like to have some sort of doors instead, plus as our granddaughter gets older she's going to want more privacy than a simple curtain provides. I'm wondering if anyone has seen bifold or flex doors (similar to a roll top desk) in any of the Newell coaches. 
Looking forward to being a true member of the Newell family

Hoping to be a Newell owner soon
2018 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38K

Messages In This Thread
New Kid on the Block - by TShirtRacer - 03-25-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by encantotom - 03-26-2019, 07:14 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Trainer - 03-26-2019, 07:29 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Fulltiming - 03-26-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by TShirtRacer - 03-26-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Nebster - 04-01-2019, 02:28 AM