You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HELP: Need VIN and Coach Number Info on pre-1990 Newells

I have asked before but wanted a separate thread just for information regarding VIN and/or coach # information for pre-1990 Newells. I have some VIN information but I am missing a lot of it. I am also missing coach number information (the coach number was not part of the VIN until 1990) for most of these pre-1990 Newells.

The information I have is somewhat limited and in some cases conflicting for coach # vs VIN. The earliest confirmed match I have is 1986 VIN ending in 004 (4th coach built in 1986) is #86 based on the Newell numbering system implemented in 1983.

If you have a pre-1990 Newell, PLEASE post here or PM me the VIN. 

If you have a 1983-1989 Newell and have a document or numbers you have located on the inside of your coach that confirms a coach number (hint it must be 1 - 212 inclusive) such as markings on the inside of the engine compartment doors, markings on the inside of cabinet panels, or a floorplan that provides a coach number, PLEASE post here or PM me.

I greatly appreciate the assistance.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Messages In This Thread