You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Future Newell Owner...

What a great forum!  I am new here but have already been browsing the forum on and off.  You folks are a tremendous wealth of knowledge!

A few years ago, I nearly bought a 1992 Newell... the economy  crashed shortly after, so in retrospect, the extra payment was something I did not need.  But I have thought of that experience quite often.  The test drive I took with it was most impressive.  I was used to driving my 1989 35' Rockwood gasser, and the contrast between driving experiences was night and day.  I had never even heard of Newell before that test drive, but never forgot how smooth and quiet the ride was, and how well it tracked and handled.

Fast forward a dozen years... I am working on an early retirement (I'm 49) and once I get my ducks in a row,  I will be looking at a Newell again.  An older coach, possibly around the 100k range.  I'm really grateful to have found this group, and looking forward to learning more about the Newells and maybe hearing from you folks about anything that I should look for or avoid as I begin my Newell shopping.   

Thanks!

Steve

Messages In This Thread
Future Newell Owner... - by Burlyman - 06-30-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by pairodice - 07-01-2019, 04:59 AM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by Burlyman - 07-01-2019, 07:37 AM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by pairodice - 07-03-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by Burlyman - 07-03-2019, 07:02 AM