You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Future Newell Owner...

Thanks for your reply! I enjoyed hearing how your coaches changed to meet your living needs and your perspective on the coaches. You've definitely been in some premier coaches, so I appreciate the feedback from one who has "been there".

I think space will be a primary factor in our future coach. While I have always been a proponent of no-slide coaches because they can break or be a source of leaks, knowing the level of quality in the Newells makes me more confident that this would be less of an issue. I understand, of course, anything that moves can break. But in my case, I think I'll need the space to maintain sanity as I plan to live in it mostly full time.

I did find a non slide in SC for 50k and that price seems remarkably low for the year. Assuming the condition was acceptable, I could almost be persuaded to buy it but I fear I would end up purchasing a coach with slides within a short period, so I would rather wait. I'm not "quite ready" yet... still arranging all the things I need to in order to "fire myself" into retirement.

Steve and Linda Burleson 
28 years of RVing
Current RVs: 1986 Newell #125 w/2004 Ram 3500
2006 Keystone Raptor Toyhauler 30' stays at the family farm 
Previous RVs: 1989 Rockwood Driftwood 35' gasser
1978 Georgie Boy 28' 

Messages In This Thread
Future Newell Owner... - by Burlyman - 06-30-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by pairodice - 07-01-2019, 04:59 AM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by Burlyman - 07-01-2019, 07:37 AM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by pairodice - 07-03-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: Future Newell Owner... - by Burlyman - 07-03-2019, 07:02 AM