You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy!

Hello all. I have been researching and reading on the Guru site for several months. You guys are a wealth of knowledge which is much appreciated! 
I am ready to buy a Newell 2004 - 2006 coach. My only requirement is the steerable tag and quad slides. If I didn't feel that strongly about the steerable tag I would consider older years as I think they look nicer and would be simpler to repair/maintain. Will be our first Coach and will be full time for a while so steerable tag would be a big comfort in the tighter areas. I would prefer the DD-60 but wouldn't turn down a CAT and prefer the older body style but not a deal breaker either. I do most of my own repairs plumbing, mechanical, electrical as I own a farm so fixing stuff is not too big of a deal to me however I want as nice of a vehicle as I can find so I don't have to be too much of a repairman anymore.

I live in Vermont and there are no Newells anywhere even close to look at. Actually there are very few large motorhomes up here, only 5th wheels so its been tough. Willing to buy from anywhere in the US.
I am ready to buy when the right vehicle is available. My budget depends on the vehicle condition.

Any guidance, advice or wisdom would be very welcome and appreciated. Smile

Thanks
VTShawn

Messages In This Thread
New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy! - by VTShawn - 07-25-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy! - by Richard - 07-25-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy! - by VTShawn - 07-25-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy! - by Latitude 28 - 07-25-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy! - by VTShawn - 07-26-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy! - by bikestuff - 07-26-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: New Guy Looking For A Coach To Buy! - by VTShawn - 07-26-2019, 01:36 PM