You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid!

While I have no personal experiences since I'm not an owner, here is my input from kicking around the last couple of years:

While not in the vicinity you've mentioned, you could talk to Austin Hicks at Olympian Luxury Coaches outside of Nashville. Olympia is owned by a Volvo Truck franchisee, and Austin runs a first class operation...predominantly Prevost. Austin is also the kind of guy who would give you honest input on others if he knows them.
Members on here have HIGHLY recommended Kris Jones of Precision Coach Works in Zephyrhills, FL (Outside Tampa) who has good Newell experience.
Chris Trawick at Trawick Luxury Coaches in Forth Worth seemed like a quality guy from my meeting with him, so you could check him out.

I hope that's of some value...best of luck, and enjoy the project!

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Messages In This Thread
REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid! - by JamesCLucas - 11-08-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid! - by encantotom - 11-08-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid! - by BobALou - 11-09-2019, 03:31 AM
RE: REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid! - by folivier - 11-09-2019, 05:18 AM
RE: REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid! - by Ernie - 11-09-2019, 06:34 AM
RE: REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid! - by JamesCLucas - 11-09-2019, 10:32 AM