You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Backup Lights Switch?

That's what I'm thinking Mr E. I took the day off today and slept a few extra hours. Will take that switch out and look at the situation again tomorrow to see if I can fix what's there. I was thinking I had to get the backup lights working ASAP because I have to get the coach inspected and registration renewed in the next few weeks. However, I looked at the list of things that are listed as mandatory in the Texas DPS book and backup lights are not listed. So, we shall see. Also, we have 2 house water pumps on our Newell and one of them is not working and I need to check that out. 

Guy, we are hoping to roll out of here and head to Arizona in a couple of weeks to have Leo at All Aboard America in Mesa give the Newell a once over and do some minor maintenance before heading to Alaska but the public health environment is not cooperating. We (and Clarke & Elaine) will take things as they come. I'm prepared to to wait it out here at home if that becomes necessary. We have only 2 reservations in Alaska and those are not until July so we can be flexible about dates. We have to finish mounting a new rear view camera, spray paint new electric heater grill covers, install refurbished speakers in the front of the coach, renew our roadside coverage and load up our food, clothes and supplies before rolling. Or, we let it stay in the driveway for another month...

Glenn & Laureen Parker
Austin, Texas
1984 Newell 35'  (Coach #58? - not confirmed)
6v92 TA Detroit Diesel, MT654 Allison 5 speed trans
2005 Honda Element toad
2007 Honda S2000 fun car

Messages In This Thread
Backup Lights Switch? - by Glenn and Laureen - 03-14-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: Backup Lights Switch? - by Glenn and Laureen - 03-14-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Backup Lights Switch? - by Richard - 03-15-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: Backup Lights Switch? - by Guy - 03-15-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: Backup Lights Switch? - by MrE - 03-15-2020, 11:35 AM
RE: Backup Lights Switch? - by Glenn and Laureen - 03-15-2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Backup Lights Switch? - by MrE - 03-16-2020, 02:19 PM