You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Please sign petition to keep campgrounds open during this CV

Gary and Sue —

I totally understand what you are saying....but, for instance, we are in the Gulf Coast of MS, been in process of putting house on the market and cleaning it out with sales, etc.....and now, soon, have to begin our trek first, to Miami, OK for some needed work on the coach, and then to Wakarusa, IN, for another appt. for maintenance.....then on to Northern NH to stay for at least a month for family —- and if campgrounds are closed, we have no way to accomplish this.....I would hope there can be some way for campgrounds to figure out how to stay open...perhaps close bathrooms if they can’t clean them....have the office closed but a way to pay for your time there....I don’t know the answers, I just hope they can be thoughtfully arranged. Keeping our distance from others is important....how to do it can be a process. If those self-isolation rules can be effectively utilized, we will all be safer.

Pam

Pam and Ken Cameron
Diamondhead, MS

Full-timed prior in 45’ Travel Supreme Select
Looking to become more informed about and perhaps purchase a used Newell...
Now the new owners of Newell coach #566! 2000, 3 slides, 45’8” 

Messages In This Thread
Please sign petition to keep campgrounds open during this CV - by pamcameron44 - 03-18-2020, 08:33 AM
RE: Please sign petition to keep campgrounds open during this CV - by Guy - 03-22-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: Please sign petition to keep campgrounds open during this CV - by pamcameron44 - 03-22-2020, 08:36 AM
RE: Please sign petition to keep campgrounds open during this CV - by folivier - 03-22-2020, 10:07 AM