You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HELP! Electrical Emergency!

Here’s what happened..... I was starting to cook dinner using two different electrical appliances, one plugged into outlet over kitchen counter, and one plugged into outlet under dinette....all was well for about 5-6 min., and then I turned on the fan over the pantry....not sure that’s what did it ,but shortly thereafter, the outlets with the appliances (pluggged into power strips) stopped....and from there, as my husband started trying things.....there are no circuit breakers for the kitchen or the GFCI outlets apparently!  He tried to reset the one GFCI outlet that has those little buttons, and not one would pop.  He went outside to check our pedestal, and turns out that we blew 1/2 of it  instead of the 220 we had only 120, and he had to change our cord to the next pedestal and call the manager!  Anyway, we have no idea what the problem is, where it could be or how to fix it.  Every outlet on the passenger side of the coach is out, and then the one at the driver’s seat, and both under the dinette.  We have 7 outlets that won’t work, and only one is not a GFI.  Anyone have any ideas?  

Gads, how bad is this???  
Pam

Pam and Ken Cameron
Diamondhead, MS

Full-timed prior in 45’ Travel Supreme Select
Looking to become more informed about and perhaps purchase a used Newell...
Now the new owners of Newell coach #566! 2000, 3 slides, 45’8” 

Messages In This Thread
HELP! Electrical Emergency! - by pamcameron44 - 04-06-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: HELP! Electrical Emergency! - by Fulltiming - 04-06-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: HELP! Electrical Emergency! - by Latitude 28 - 04-06-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: HELP! Electrical Emergency! - by Richard - 04-07-2020, 05:46 AM
RE: HELP! Electrical Emergency! - by pamcameron44 - 04-07-2020, 07:01 AM
RE: HELP! Electrical Emergency! - by Latitude 28 - 04-07-2020, 08:09 AM