You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

THANK YOU GURUS

When darlene and i started this forum 8 years ago, it was just to be for our friends to share info.  today that is still the case only the number of friends has grown dramatically.  i get calls, emails, texts, or chats everyday from gurus and all of you have become part of our extended family.  and btw, those contacts are one of the highlights of my day.  we are retired so contact us anytiime.

a great many of you we have met in person.  we have had more guru visitors than we can recall at our place here in wittmann, and have visited many of you at your homes or on the road somewhere.  

in these days of pandemic confusion, every conversation ends with "stay safe or be careful"   we all really do care about each other.  and it shows.  how many of you have been stranded, or needed help immediately and have received it from fellow gurus?  i know i have a number of times.  the day we started the forum, darlene picked the name and the phrase "friends helping friends"  and how appropriate it has been these past 8 years.  

there are many of you that have valuable experience and all of us are thankful that you share it with us.  dont be afraid to.  if you ever need help figuring out how to post let us know.  

there are a handful of admins and moderators who help behind the scenes every day and i am so thankful for each of them.  

a number of our dear guru friends have passed on and darlene and i miss them dearly.  others have had personal challenges and the outpouring of concern that each of you show when there are personal tragedies is amazing.  

remember, there is always room for you to come visit here with us in wittmann, az      coach or not.  we have plenty of room inside as well.  

and there is always time to work on your rigs and sit in the man cave and talk about our great newells and friendships......

each of you please stay safe and be careful wherever you are

tom and darlene mccloud

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Messages In This Thread
THANK YOU GURUS - by encantotom - 07-15-2020, 11:57 AM
RE: THANK YOU GURUS - by Fulltiming - 07-15-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: THANK YOU GURUS - by Keith Jordan - 07-15-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: THANK YOU GURUS - by Richard - 07-15-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: THANK YOU GURUS - by Guy - 07-16-2020, 02:41 AM
RE: THANK YOU GURUS - by rundlc - 07-16-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: THANK YOU GURUS - by Jndroark - 07-17-2020, 05:54 AM
RE: THANK YOU GURUS - by folivier - 07-17-2020, 06:26 AM