You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to Newell

Jason, you took good care of the coach.  So far, we're really enjoying it.  It's at the factory getting some upgrades installed and minor fixes.  Then it's off to North Carolina to visit the son and grandkids, then back to Branson for a few days.

Tom and Richard.  As time proceeds I'll be happy to share my experiences.  In the past, I was in a position of having to gather a variety of opinions and take a stab at the fixes due to necessity.  I had an orphan coach with no specific point of reference to call.  Hopefully, with Newell's service department support I'll get good upfront information to fix the issues as they arise while on the road and won't have to set around scratching my head as to "will this work or will it cause more issues".  I much prefer to allow the experts do the fixes but that isn't always convenient when you're traveling.  To this point, I'm learning the coaches systems and the do's and don'ts.  Most of the components are theoretically the same as other coaches but in many instances just plain better products.  Newell does the job right up front.  I've read several post from a variety of the members and I'm impressed with the knowledge on this forum.  Can't say I'm that smart, just persistent and desperate to resolve inevitable issues when they arise.

Dale
2013 Newell #1472

Messages In This Thread
New to Newell - by Dale F - 08-13-2020, 07:53 AM
RE: New to Newell - by Mhcorrigan - 08-13-2020, 07:58 AM
RE: New to Newell - by encantotom - 08-13-2020, 09:31 AM
RE: New to Newell - by Fulltiming - 08-13-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: New to Newell - by Junior Guru - 08-13-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: New to Newell - by Richard - 08-14-2020, 07:15 AM
RE: New to Newell - by Dale F - 08-14-2020, 08:23 AM
RE: New to Newell - by rundlc - 08-31-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: New to Newell - by HoosierDaddy - 09-01-2020, 05:34 AM