You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Honda Racing 91 Newell

Hello to all, a few days ago I purchased the one under the subject title that was recently listed in Anaheim on CL last week... yep that's me that struck luck.

At any rate, hello and kind greetings to all forum members herein. Admittedly this beast is a wee bit intimidating at first and I feel that I'll be chiming in often for guidance as this is our first motorhome.

Also, I seem to be struck with a similar dilemma as other forum members of legacy Newell models, where that I feel blind without the coach manuals for me to know my way around this 45 footer; so any help in acquiring the actual User/Owners's Manual(s) and/or where to acquire them, as they apply, would be immense help. 

According to the scant paperwork that I was left with, I have an official Newell Coach Corp letterhead on a sheet of paper declaring that this is model # 440.

I did however download the one on here dated 1992 but obviously it is somewhat different from my model as it was specifically built for Honda Racing by Newell, as far as I know from its history.

Anyhow, please feel free to comment and/or provide guidance as you may see fit as I am somewhat "wet behind the ears" when it comes to diesel motorhomes such as this one, so thank you in advance for any helpful info.

Stay safe,
-Michael

Messages In This Thread
Honda Racing 91 Newell - by NotNaturallyAspirated - 09-16-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Honda Racing 91 Newell - by encantotom - 09-16-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: Honda Racing 91 Newell - by NotNaturallyAspirated - 09-16-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Honda Racing 91 Newell - by Richard - 09-17-2020, 05:35 AM
RE: Honda Racing 91 Newell - by encantotom - 09-17-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: Honda Racing 91 Newell - by rundlc - 09-20-2020, 03:27 PM