You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions

I can do the all the work myself thank goodness - my past career was  ASE Master Auto Technician. I specialized in computer - electrical - wheel alignment and mechanical repair. All the stuff the people that worked for me couldn't or didn't want to do. I also have a pretty complete set of tools and equipment. Most of my stuff is more car and light truck based. Although I have had the opportunity to buy some welding equipment which has been fun and some of the bigger hand tools to work on the wheels and tires.
I'm a want to be gear head - without a hot rod right now. I'm big into older Sun Electric and other testing equipment. My wife and neighbors all call it junk. Eye of the beholding thing.
My careers have not been financially blessed. However I've also made enough to be comfortable here in the Mid-West and have had enough to buy my Junk / Treasures - who could ask for more. Not me!!

I'm a Computer System Engineer now - I work mostly on Windows and VMware Systems for a fairly large Travel Company - thirteen years - I work from home but due to Covid and the current business climate took a pretty large pay cut.
My careers have pretty much been like this all along. I have to say I've had a great time on all my jobs though. I did the Amoco Full Service Dealer thing for 19 years after working in Engineering for 3 year's. I'm one of those old guy's that worked a drafting machine. I'm probably going to retire next fall if my job lasts that long. Right now we live in Michigan - we will most likely end up in the Tulsa area since that's where out grand kids are. Closer to Newell also. My coach is a little out of their wheel house though due to it's age.

Getting this coach going has been fun - frustrating too when you find more work to do but fun none the less. Can't wait to get out there and see this beautiful country.

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

Messages In This Thread
75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by superbirds - 10-23-2020, 02:35 PM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by Richard - 10-23-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by MrE - 10-24-2020, 11:36 AM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by superbirds - 10-24-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by superbirds - 10-24-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by MrE - 10-24-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by superbirds - 10-25-2020, 08:03 AM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by superbirds - 10-27-2020, 05:54 AM
RE: 75 Coach - Cummins ISC upgrade suggestions - by MrE - 10-27-2020, 10:24 AM