You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello from Iowa

Hey everyone Smile

My name is Mark, and I am a new member of this awesome forum. My wife Bethany and I, along with our two young kids, are planning on going full time RV'ing in a monster bus (that's what we call any rig over 40 feet). We are still in the process of looking for the perfect rig. Originally we thought about getting a 5th wheel and a pickup truck, but then I was introduced to the Blue Bird Wanderlodge line, and I fell in love with the idea of having a bus instead. So I set my mind on buying a 2001-2003 model, but then someone told me I should look at Newell, so I did, and the rest is history Smile We absolutely love the mid-entry door, and the body styling.
This forum has provided many useful information for me, so I thank all of you for posting on here. It's a great tool for a new comer/wanna be like myself.
I am looking forward to reading all your posts and engaging in some of the conversations.

Kindest regards,
Mark Cecot

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Iowa - by mark cecot - 04-06-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Hello from Iowa - by rheavn - 04-07-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Hello from Iowa - by whatsnewell - 04-07-2013, 04:44 AM
RE: Hello from Iowa - by bikestuff - 04-07-2013, 09:49 AM