You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Slide creep

I checked the release(s) before i tried to retract the slide and they were in the proper position.  i will check the basement for any leaks.  This has been an ongoing issue for several months.  It will be fine and then suddenly begin creeping out later.  The coach sat at the RV shop for two weeks and was fine when i picked it up last Thursday.  The solenoids have been changed twice in the last few months thinking there was a defective one(s).  i have a diagram which came with the coach showing which solenoids are for each slide, etc and even verified with Newell the diagram was correct and for coach 636.  It was faxed from Newell to a previous owner.  

There is a leak at the manifold and hydraulic reservoir junction.  This was verified by a camera since it located at the bottom of the manifold where the reservoir meets the manifold.  It drips a half-dollar size spot every couple of days.  The solenoids were tested by operating the slides and no leaks were seen.  It appears to be a daunting task to pull everything out of the hydraulic bay.

Chris

Brandi and Chris
Coach #636
Hot Springs Village, AR

Messages In This Thread
Slide creep - by B and C - 09-06-2022, 11:18 AM
RE: Slide creep - by Richard - 09-06-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Slide creep - by B and C - 09-06-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Slide creep - by encantotom - 09-07-2022, 08:10 AM
RE: Slide creep - by B and C - 09-08-2022, 09:05 AM
RE: Slide creep - by Richard - 09-08-2022, 01:17 PM
RE: Slide creep - by B and C - 09-10-2022, 01:25 PM