You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Questions about some lights, what or when they turn on?

I am still working on a list of items on my newly purchased 701. 

One of the issues is that several signal lights do not turn on. This includes one brake light and one turn light (both on the left side). These look straightforward and seem easy to fix. 

But I have one red light on each side of the coach (see photo below) never seemed to light up, and I don't know when they are supposed to turn on. 
The location of these two red lights is NEAR the rear of the coach (but not at the rear), one each on the side. The left side of this light is right under the coolant-add inlet and above the radiator.

The light bulb on each side is a 12v 194 type bulb, tested both are good. But I am replacing them with LED equivalent once I get the wiring issue fixed.

Could someone let me know if these two (2) lights come on simultaneously when the turn signal is on? or if the brake is on or always on?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

Messages In This Thread