You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Ace Truck Service, Inc. In Galup, New Mexico

This comment is a generalization based upon my own experience. Your mileage may vary. If you are going to use any of the portable impact guns for removing your lug nuts, I highly suggest in the comfort and time of your own work space that you loosen them, and torque them to 450. I suggest that in lieu of finding out that some gorilla with a 1 inch impact running off 150psi air has hammered them on. If the lugs have been tightened like that, the electric impact may not take them off. However, if they have been torqued properly your chances of success are much higher.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
Ace Truck Service, Inc. In Galup, New Mexico - by Dystrakti0n - 06-02-2023, 11:21 AM
RE: Ace Truck Service, Inc. In Galup, New Mexico - by 360 - 06-02-2023, 02:08 PM
RE: Ace Truck Service, Inc. In Galup, New Mexico - by Richard - 06-03-2023, 04:36 AM
RE: Ace Truck Service, Inc. In Galup, New Mexico - by Dystrakti0n - 06-03-2023, 08:18 AM