You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for thoughts on a Newell purchase

I looked for two years before buying our Newell.  We were considering Newell, Liberty, Marathon, and Foretravel (I limited my search to companies still in business),  I toured the Newell and Foretravel factories.  I made a few trips to look at coaches for sale (TX, MI, OK, KS, UT, IA).  Looking was a lot of fun.  We chose a Newell and have been happy with it.  They all had there pros and cons.  One thing that really stood out to me was the size of and view out of the Newell windows.  The Prevost conversions were good too.  I'm tall, and the smaller, lower set windows on all the other brands we looked at including Foretravel, Newmar, Tiffon and Integra severely limited my views, and also had much less headroom.  I know, I know my window fetish is purely an aesthetic thing,, but I never knew I had it until I stepped into a Newell.  Of course at night with the lights on and curtains open that means the neighbors get a better show too!

Doug and Cathy Musick
Coach 370
1994, 45', non-slide
DD60, Allison 741

Messages In This Thread
Looking for thoughts on a Newell purchase - by cm1009 - 10-06-2023, 10:22 AM
RE: Looking for thoughts on a Newell purchase - by Richard - 10-06-2023, 12:55 PM
RE: Looking for thoughts on a Newell purchase - by hypoxia - 10-06-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Looking for thoughts on a Newell purchase - by pairodice - 10-09-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: Looking for thoughts on a Newell purchase - by Doug Musick - 10-10-2023, 01:41 AM