You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HWH Air Leveling Issues Found

So I have been having issues with my air leveling acting wonky. Typical issue would be it airing up with a list to the passenger side. I messed around at the rear six pack and proved by manually overriding the solenoids that the system was working fine from the air solenoid onward. Richard had lead me to where the control box would be found in another thread. 
I Today I finally opened up the HWH control box below the driver seat in the outside compartment. I was checking things with my power probe and generally examining looking for anything out of place. I put my power probe on one of the fuses and notice it started clicking and all I was doing was touching it. 

Upon closer inspection this is what I found:

As you can see the fuse was not correctly seated in the fuse holder, I found 2 of the solenoid fuses like this. 

After putting these fuses back into the holders, seems that the system is now operating correctly. I will need to do some more testing but I did hit the raise button and it raised the entire coach up, before it would just raise the left side. 

Here is a photo of my HWH control box

Here is the box layout drawing on the back of the cover

Showing where I found the box

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)

Messages In This Thread
HWH Air Leveling Issues Found - by [email protected] - 11-07-2023, 03:14 PM
RE: HWH Air Leveling Issues Found - by Richard - 11-07-2023, 04:16 PM
RE: HWH Air Leveling Issues Found - by [email protected] - 11-08-2023, 06:00 AM