You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Silverleaf Heat Control

(02-13-2024, 05:30 PM)RobSC Wrote:  Steve,

All my zones are now working after the reprogramming.  

Also, you said to check the breakers as the front Cadets have them.  If by front, you mean the two dash heaters that are controlled by the Left Heat & Right Heat dash buttons? Those are actually Aqua-Hot heaters on my coach.  The only electric Cadet heaters I have are the ones in the Galley and there are breakers for them.

Glad you're up and heat'n again!!

Yes, the 2 dash heaters are controlled by rockers switches ARE Aqua-hot driven, but (presumably) powered by 12v fans.  So, I agree it doesn't make ANY sense they'd have breakers!

I think there's a misnomer going on, here. I just checked my notes. I was corrected by Newell on the term for the Galley heater; he said they call it an Auxillary heater, but yes...it's a Cadet, for sure. But, the files just posted by Jim are definitely the one.

He said they call the one under the fridge a "Comfy", which surprised me, because the only thing I've heard of being "Comfy" were the window-shades.  LOL

So, now I'm going to double check when I get back there!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Messages In This Thread
Silverleaf Heat Control - by RobSC - 12-09-2023, 06:34 AM
RE: Silverleaf Heat Control - by hypoxia - 12-09-2023, 06:50 AM
RE: SilverLeaf Heat Control - by RobSC - 02-13-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Silverleaf Heat Control - by CaptainGizmo - 02-13-2024, 01:11 PM
RE: Silverleaf Heat Control - by RobSC - 02-13-2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Silverleaf Heat Control - by CaptainGizmo - 02-14-2024, 10:27 AM
RE: Silverleaf Heat Control - by hypoxia - 02-14-2024, 07:21 AM