You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Going to see Mickey

Well....We are packed up with all of our toys, and will be heading down to Fort Wilderness for a week of roughing it. It will be the first time we get to utilize the Toy Hauler, because we are taking two of our sons and their families with us. I learned long ago... they do not make Motorhomes large enough for more than one family. That is where the Toy Hauler comes in. We loaded 2 Golf Carts, 2 bicycles, and an assortment of toys for a 2 year old, 6 year old and 10 year old. The Toy Hauler will sleep 6 people, with it's 2 Queen, and 2 single beds. It also has it's own kitchen, bath, and TV. It is going to be a challenge to park it in our space, because overall length of the two is 83 feet. But we have our patio chairs, fishing equipment, and maybe a whole lot of patience. All I can say is ...it is going to be a real trip..if you get my drift. Will keep you posted...

Coach Name: Hakuna Matata, 2005 Coach 722 47' Quad Slide, DD Series 60, Allison 6 Speed, Featherlite Toy Hauler

Messages In This Thread
Going to see Mickey - by John L Williams - 06-01-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: Going to see Mickey - by encantotom - 06-01-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Going to see Mickey - by bikestuff - 06-02-2013, 06:02 AM
RE: Going to see Mickey - by folivier - 06-02-2013, 06:21 AM
RE: Going to see Mickey - by John L Williams - 06-02-2013, 09:22 AM