You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Finding Broken Cabinet Hinge Replacements

Hi Ron and Susan,

I don't own a Newell or even any RV. But, I do own cabinets w/ the same hinges that you have. And, I must thank you greatly for your post.

I was going crazy trying to find replacement hinges and bases. They all look the same, and was sure that I'd order the wrong part. Your post, which included the part number on the hinge, and exactly which parts to order from the website was fantastic. I even had the wrong screw size and ordered the correct replacements.

Just wanted you to know that someone greatly appreciates your willingness and effort to share your knowledge, even w/o a direct benefit to you. It saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Wishing you many happy miles in your RV.

Thanks,

Edward Jacobs

Messages In This Thread
Finding Broken Cabinet Hinge Replacements - by ron and susan - 08-04-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Finding Broken Cabinet Hinge Replacements - by encantotom - 08-04-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Finding Broken Cabinet Hinge Replacements - by ejacobs - 03-08-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Finding Broken Cabinet Hinge Replacements - by Tfrazier - 10-11-2020, 06:19 PM