You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Passing of a Neweller

Maybe we should have a section for those Newellers that have passed on to Glory. A few days ago I was notified by Sonja Kure that her husband Bill had passed away. He fought for many years with cancer. They had a 1987 Newell. One that actually used to belong to Karl Blade. They have passed the coach along to a family member.

A couple years ago when Bill and Sonja was visiting at Senator Wash Bill developed a problem with the engine running rough. Well we solicited help from this web site and had much feed back. It was a trying time chasing down everything that seemed to be the obvious.End result was a blown fuse which shut down the co-pilot side of the engine. That was my fun time with Bill. Bill also made leather belts which I needed one so he gave me one he made which I wear daily. What a way to remember a friend! Every time put on my jeans and latch my belt I feel the design embossed on it and think of my friend Bill.
I miss my friend Bill!

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Messages In This Thread
Passing of a Neweller - by Brad Townsend - 08-19-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Passing of a Neweller - by larryweikartsr - 08-19-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Passing of a Neweller - by encantotom - 08-19-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Passing of a Neweller - by Fulltiming - 08-19-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Passing of a Neweller - by Brad Townsend - 08-20-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Passing of a Neweller - by Bill and Sonja - 08-29-2013, 10:37 AM