You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

The tag (tail) that wagged the dog.

How do I print the Ridewell blueprints that are attached in this thread?

Willie and Rachel Moore                                         
Neenah,Wisconsin 
1997 45’ #465 DD60                                          
2020 Coachmen 210QB
2010 26’ Conquest tt
38’ Wellcraft Scarab Thunder twin 500 
1988 Donzi 29Z t 454 mag

I think there is more to your question. Cause printing is as simple as clicking on the link, and then printing from your computer. Are you opening on a Microsoft based product, android based product, or apple based product?

If your question is how do I print a larger than 8 1/2 by 11 copy…….then click and open the link, while it’s open, save the file to a thumb drive, take the thumb drive to an Office Depot, kinkos, or some other place with a large format printer.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I had the Tag axle bushings replaced along with a driver side wheel bearing and axle seals. The torque rod was good.Also had it aligned and wow what an improvement in holding a line on the interstate.When I picked it up last fall it seem I was constantly correcting with the steering wheel. Now I don’t even really think about it she just cruises down the road

Willie and Rachel Moore                                         
Neenah,Wisconsin 
1997 45’ #465 DD60                                          
2020 Coachmen 210QB
2010 26’ Conquest tt
38’ Wellcraft Scarab Thunder twin 500 
1988 Donzi 29Z t 454 mag

Glad it worked out for you Willie.

1999 45'  #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas
1996 40 XL Prevost Marathon 

Yeah, given the consistent feedback from others who have replaced both or either of the bushings and panhard bar, my position to any owner of a Ridewell suspension coach is JUST REPLACE BOTH. You can’t tell if the panhard rod is bad by visual inspection.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )