You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

No, She Didn't?

Nope, purple did not sell during the Ebay 14 day sale!!! Got many offers for prepayment, trade, owner finance, test drive,Huh Ebay is a tuff sale for a coach... anyway best offer until "Winter Trippin" anybody outthere??

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

If it doesn't sell do you have plans for Palm Springs? or Havasu? or?? I want that beer you owe me.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

I thought you owed? Not sure of direction....Maybe Vegas again...if I get a golf gig..But maybe southwest florida.....I guess I could mail a beer,,,, hope we catch-up somewhere....

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

I can just see it now, I open the box and there is an empty can! I am hoping to retire next year so I guess that I will just have to wait to catch up with you guys.

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Retire next year? Seriously?
It's not as much fun as it seems. We're here at the Zonker's for a few days, bored out of our minds, nothing but sunshine, good friends, good wine, good food, it really sucks Smile

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Getting the 96 ready yo go to the Hatfield McMoy National Trailfest. I will be there for a week with a new RZR I have just bought. Need to sell a coach to be able to play. We dry camp for a week and ride every day. Will be leaving Monday if anyone want to come.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

(10-05-2013, 01:55 PM)folivier Wrote:  Retire next year? Seriously?
It's not as much fun as it seems. We're here at the Zonker's for a few days, bored out of our minds, nothing but sunshine, good friends, good wine, good food, it really sucks Smile
yes, I'm sure that it does suck! Rather be working?!!??

Ron,

If you Comecon I-64 let me know ,would love to see you.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Hi Richard,I will be going by I-81 23 119 to Williamson 52 in to Gilbert Mon afternoon on the 7th. Come on down and ride a day are all week with me. You can stay with me in my coach.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Richard, I can assure you good times and excitement you will not soon forget... If you can make that run with Ron... I would but still in recovery, lol. I just got many thing left to do. We finally gotten a break in the heat so it time for outside stuff around home...

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin