You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

pure water enterprises

I have a large white canister in the left hand door of the plumbing bay labeled Pure Water Enterprises. There is no manual for it that came with the coach and I find nothing on a Google search to tell me what it is.

Can someone tell me what it is or better yet point me to a place where I can get a user manual.

Steve and Ardys
2006 Newell #783

Steve- how are you doing? who purchased you Bluebird?

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Ernie The Bird was purchased by Greg Bryant. I see he is on the WOG. We are in Marble Falls for a while, then back north to work a bit.

Steve and Ardys
2006 Newell #783

steve,

my guess is that the white tank is a water deionizer, used to wash the coach so you dont get any water spots on it. it is different than a softener in that it doesnt use salt.

but they have a limited water flow through them before you have to recharge it.

that is my guess. my guess is also they are probably out of business. but the concept is sound.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom Here is a picture of the unit. It looks like all the water flows through the it. I cannot find any by pass valve

Steve and Ardys
2006 Newell #783

maybe someone else can chime in. it looks factory installed so i would guess someone else has one as well

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Since it has a timer I wonder if it is a self backwash filter similar to a pool filter?
Or it could be a water softener. But it would have to have a place to add salt.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

That is a water filter for the water on the coach backwash it once a year and all the water will be clear.

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

Ok, I have been following his trip. We will be passing thru Marble Falls on our way to New Braunfels for Thanksgiving.
I don't know if you knew that Brenda and I bought Paul and Lynn Lazars Wanderlodge - 97- 43 foot. We have redone all the floors, so far.[/i]

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

We have one in our '92. Newell told me it was a softener not a filter. Also the company is out of business so if it quits it's done.