You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Off the beaten path

Just a quick update from Japan....Heather, boys & I are planning our excursion for next summer and hope that a mini rally is in our future...I thought I might get a chance to "pop" over and exercise Tom's girl and my new lady but Uncle Sam and the Air Force had a different plan...I am deploying Saturday for a 7 month mission in SW Asia and will hopefully be back in time for a couple of months of R&R in the BPB (Beautiful Pink Bus) nicknamed by my lovely wife! We hope to meet up with many of you next summer and I will hopefully be able to monitor the Guru's from my remote location. Can't say anymore than that but I was surprised when they issued me uniforms again! (didn't think they made them that big did you). I'm going to be in the Norfolk area from this sunday for a few days until I can catch a rotator over the other pond so if you need a wash boy and are in the neighborhood I'm your man!

Bill "somewhere in a GP medium" Appel

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Bill & Heather,
You always have a camping spot available at the farm. We are in the Branson, Missouri area. Thank you for your service in support of our troops!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Thank you for your service Bill. And thank your family for their sacrificing of their time with you while you are on deployment.

Bill

Lynn and I appreciate very much you and your familys sacrifice for the good of the rest of us

There is always a place/hookup for you, the "pink beauty" and your family if needed in the Dallas Tx area

Bill, safe travels and sorry you have to be apart from your family

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Steve, thanks for the offer and someday Heather and I hope we can take you up on your offer. I sure wish these jokers in Washington would get their act together and start working as a team...the divisiveness is really counter-productive.

CC, thanks....We're praying for your wife's speedy recovery!
B

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT