You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2000 for sale

I was over at MOT this afternoon and Mel told me they had a very nice 2000 with bath and a half coming in tonight. That is all I know right now. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I believe this is the coach that Chappell was referring. 2000 bath & 1/2 for $159,500

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--P1144

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Yepper! Its even got a heated holding tank??

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

What a steal !!!! What's wrong with her ?

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Yes, this is the one. It is a nice coach. When I looked at it the slides were not open and they were still putting it through make ready. Haven't looked at it since. They picked it up somewhere in West Texas. I believe it is #555. My 99 is #505 so that makes it late 2000, mine is an early 99. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Very clean, and I really love the wood grained laminate.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

The tires were 07s, at least the fronts were and I glanced at the batteries. They looked like they will need replacing soon. But these are things all used coaches need. If one is going to sell a coach they aren't going to spend $10 or $15,000.00. Even spending that it is still a reasonable price. Not only that, 159 is the asking price. I'm not going to be back home until Sunday week, but call Mel at MOT if anyone is intersted in it. I've bought two coaches from him and he is a good guy. You know they also have a 3 slide 2000 in stock and 98 one slide bath and a half for 129. A real clean coach which I let get away from me 2 years ago. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

This coach sold today. We were planning to view it tomorrow :-(

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Sorry to hear this Mike. I've had this happen twice myself. There is always another one. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Yes, a bit disappointing especially because we are partial to the cherry dark wood, having owned motor yachts for 20 years. They usually have teak or cherry interiors. It does not seem like Newell built a lot of the darker wood interiors...

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model