You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Weather in Oklahoma

Jimmy,

YES you do!!Tongue

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

I almost hesitate to mention that here in Riverside, CA it will be in the 60's today, and partly cloudy......based on what I am seeing on TV I think for a change we are in just the right place right now......

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Wait a minute. If there is a trophy for worst weather I want my shot. We have had probably now upwards of a foot of snow in the last week or so. The temperature today topped at -2 and that is without a wind which starts tomorrow I think. We expect a heat wave though Sunday with a high of 12 before dropping again to single digits for the week.

OK can anyone top it?

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

OK, here's my claim to fame. Drove west to Lafayette 100 miles. 77 when I left Paincourtville, 52 in Lafayette. Had a misty drizzly rain most of the way. On the way back I outran the cold front. It went from 52 to 68 and 110% humidity. All of the windows in my truck including the outside mirrors immediately fogged up. Couldn't see anything for a few seconds until I got the wipers going fast. It took a few minutes before I could see out the side windows. Luckily there was little traffic. Gotta love our humid weather.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Clarke...you better believe you are in the right place!! We had sleet all day yesterday and now we have 6" of snow on top of it and Oklahoma is not the place to be!! LOL And they are saying maybe more Saturday night or Sunday! UGH!!

Todd...you can keep that foot of snow! :-) Don't want anymore Thank You! They are saying we will not see temps above freezing until this coming Wednesday. Suppose to be 3 tonight which is way to cold for me!

Forrest...Sorry about the windows fogging up but it beats this snow!!

Brayleigh (Grand daughter that we had in Spearfish) and I went out this afternoon and did clean the sidewalk off between the house and the shop so I could start getting my Christmas stuff in the house. That was about all I can handle! LOL

Jeff and Pam Reganall

Just to make you all feel better

Lynn and I are in Dallas but called home and talked to my dad in Red Lodge Montana

This morning when he got up it was 24 below zero at the home place with 14 inches of snow on the level

Wind was picking up so that wind chill by 10 am was a "balmy" 33 below zero !!

High for the day was 11 below zero

Think we will stay in Dallas a little longer

Oh mercy!! That is so cold!! We have a cousin and his wife were in Montana last year working and they said the wind and snow mixed was horrible. And they were in a 5th wheel! Guess it is better here in Oklahoma!!

Yes I think I would stay in Dallas also!

Jeff and Pam Reganall