You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Camp Newell

Just pulled in.. There is NO ONE here.. Normally there is 1 or 2 empty spots but there are probably 10 only 2 coaches are parked outside right now..

Anyway did a once over the coach getting ready for our trip to denver for the broncos playoff game this weekend and realized I had 0 air pressure in the tank and the 110 air pump was running.. Started the coach let the engine compressor take it up to 115 lbs then turned it off.. Lost about a2 lbs a minute.. Obviously have a large air leak.. My guess is I had water in an airline it froze and cracked a line.. Hope the 110 compressor is still ok..

Called Newell , they said bring her up we will get it fixed in the morning. A quick 2 hour drive after dinner and I am here.. Love living this close to the factory and the awesome service they have always given me. Anytime I had a problem they get me right in and always take care of me..appreciate the greatest coach company and customer service in the world..

Now if I can keep from leaving with coach 701 instead of my current 512 .. My wife would be happy.. Lol

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

I thought of that too.. But even in the summer if you come up for service there is usually at least half of the spots filled.. They said they weren't busy at all.. Might expand my list lol.. Do some remodeling I have wanted to do..lol

Marc Newman

What better way to ring out a new coach than a little trip! Love the wood in 701.

Jimmy

Only one thing I would change in 701 is in the bedroom there are 2 tvs one on the bottom of the Murphy bed.. Needs to be bigger.. And the one above the couch in the bedroom that folds down out of the ceiling so u can see it from bed when it is down needs to be bigger.. Other than that I love it.. But I'm sure they won't make it fit my budget.. Smile

Marc Newman

Say hi to Tommy & Creslie for us!

I will, I always buy donuts for everyone.. Usually 4-5 dozen creslie is good for 1/2 dozen himself

Marc Newman

Also, If you see Dave & kyle, tell them I hit Mega Millions again & will be up to spend it all at Newell. (hit the Mega-ball $1.00)

Great way to fix your air leak, getting a new to you coach. air leak all gone.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Well not sure if I have a new coach but have a new air compressor and 2 new tires and a new fuel filterSmile.. Lol

Marc Newman