You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Gurus 2014 Rally Information June 23rd to 28th.

My only request is that we pick a place that is cool and not so humid. I like Clarke's idea of Lake Tahoe. However, I am not familiar with the RV parks there as to suitability for our purposes.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

June in most of the southern states are NOT good.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

The rally is over.................................

& Richard has left the building...............................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Pretty lonely here, we leave in the morning.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

To everyone, thank you for letting us be a part of the rally, due to having to work and kids we weren't able t make some of the functions, but I loved meeting each everyone of you and look forward to being more involved next time.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

No problem Larry! Hopefully we can ride "welcome wagon" out to your new place here soon! We are home for a day or so then out to Delta, UT.

Marc, it was great to meet you in person and to meet Theresa and a couple of the kids. You have a beautiful coach and a great family. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We're home safely. The rally was great and just like the others, unique in its own way. We truly enjoyed meeting old friends and making some new ones too.

Oh yeah, I vote for west coast. Rhonda and I will be doing the grand tour up the coast in 2015 so that Tahoe Oregon or wash state would work for us

We're home safely. The rally was great and just like the others, unique in its own way. We truly enjoyed meeting old friends and making some new ones too.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Newell is doing the Spring 2015 rally at Santa Fe Skies. We love this park and have stayed here dozens of times and have seen many a rally held there too. Lot's to do and see in Santa Fe too.

We are in Branson @ABC until our replacement A/C unit arrives and is installed.

Thanks for the rooftop pow wow Richard ..

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Trailer Ranch is the best one we had stayed in Santa Fe

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589