You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Gurus 2014 Rally Information June 23rd to 28th.

Larry
Just out of curiosity, what was the tech's diagnoses on the AC unit?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

We stopped for the night in Salina, KS. Lord please let me survive Kansas, is it really supposed to be 100 when you're driving west into the sun????
I thought the front a/c had quit since it got to 82 inside. No just so darn hot it couldn't keep up.
I found the coach was also running hotter than normal so at a rest stop I saw the fuel filter was to the top. So had the guys at Petro truck stop in Salina change the filter. $53 to change the Davco filter and that included 2 spares!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Anyone planning on the Booth Bay Newell Rally in September?

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Richard,
Fried controller and compressor locked. The authorized Dometic dealer (Allens RV in Branson) took until 1:00pm from 8:30am to do all the tests required to replace under warranty. Pretty sure it was the ORA electric as several others had and are having issues now. I am never leaving shore power on again when a single thunder clap occurs.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Hey Doug, thought about it but a long drive for me.... When are you going to get the baby?

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc

Not any longer than it is for me to get to Newell or table rock. It would be a good adventure. May be hard with school and all. We are scheduled for 8:30 Monday morning. Will be there till Thursday. Then off to Branson till Sunday. Hope you can make it. Thanks for all you spy pics...

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

I'll swing by probably Monday night. Make sure you leave a light on for meSmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Got to Heaton Bay on Lake Dillion on the first and was able to get a site till mine opens up. Highs in 70s, lows in the 50s. Have not been on the mountains yet but looks like still a lot of snow. I am on lot 29 and will be here for the next 15 days. Went through a lot of wind in Kansas which pop the windshield and also made the awnings loose one side so that I had to tape the windshield and awnings. Will reset the glass here at the site.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

My plans this summer are to produce a DVD of the rally combining video and photo. I will not include the lectures on cataracts and AquaHot, which will be extra DVDs. I would welcome photos from anyone who will send them to me copied onto a CD. Please do not reduce the pixels to make them smaller. If you will let me use your photos in the DVD, please mail the CD to me at:
Chester Stone
c/o Brad Kay
3901 Mossy Rock Lane
Evergreen, CO 80439

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Marc

The light will be on, looking forward to meeting you.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex