You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell House

That is a very pretty floor Tom. Will have to stop by next year to see it.

Peter Haggins
Courtenay BC
Canada
96 Wanderlodge 42' Mid Door

Been working on the kitchen in the mancave.  a buddy came over this week and we spent a 15 hour day getting 90% of it done.  my buddy is very good at it and i was his grunt.  he is coming back over monday and we will finish it.  have been getting bids on granite and will settle on it in a few days.  

the on demand hot water heater from TruTankless I mounted today.  and cut some more of the drawers out for the toolbox sink.  

moving along but still slow.  

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Great progress. The mancave is really coming together.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Seems weird to ser stuff in there after all this time!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

this week there has been alot of progress on the shop.  

....got the mancave aircon up and running.  i got a 18 seer variable speed air handler and variable speed outside heatpump.  very very quiet.  cant even hear the air handler running when right next to it.  i was paranoid about duct noise but it is totally silent.  

...got several more toolboxes for my tool corner.  a 56" and 44".  

...picked up my new pallet racking.  i will have 36 linear feet of 12 foot high pallet shelves 42' deep.  blue uprights of course.  will install this week.  

...picked up the tv's for the mancave.  hope to install all of them along with the av gear this next weekend when scott is home.  

...finished the bathroom shower.  

...installed a bathroom cabinet

....and the last two days, my neighbor and i tractor danced with our two tractors and spread 100 ton of granite.  got the driveway all sloped right.  now just have some finishing touches on it.  so far we have spread about 300 ton of rock or more.  

getting close.  

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking great Tom.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Very nice , Tom . I wish we were neighbors!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

dean, as handy as you are, i wish we were neighbors too. (and a nice guy too)

tom

this week there has been alot of progress on the shop.  

....got the mancave aircon up and running.  i got a 18 seer variable speed air handler and variable speed outside heatpump.  very very quiet.  cant even hear the air handler running when right next to it.  i was paranoid about duct noise but it is totally silent.  

...got several more toolboxes for my tool corner.  a 56" and 44".  

...picked up my new pallet racking.  i will have 36 linear feet of 12 foot high pallet shelves 42' deep.  blue uprights of course.  will install this week.  

...picked up the tv's for the mancave.  hope to install all of them along with the av gear this next weekend when scott is home.  

...finished the bathroom shower.  

...installed a bathroom cabinet

....and the last two days, my neighbor and i tractor danced with our two tractors and spread 100 ton of granite.  got the driveway all sloped right.  now just have some finishing touches on it.  so far we have spread about 300 ton of rock or more.  

getting close.  

tom

Tom

Glad to hear your progress epically on the AC now for some hot weather to see if it will really work. Lol place is looking great.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex