You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Opinions please

As I get closer to getting a coach . I may already have a stacker trailer lined up.. Looking at different options for it.. I'm looking at something called a trailer toad.. Would keep all the weight of the trailer off the coach and would allow me to tow with my sequoia. But there is also something called idrive which actually brings the trailer to the tow vehicle.. While I would like to have both only one may be financially doable.. If I get the trailer toad I can actually move it to he stacker with an atv negating the need for the idrive... If any of you smart people would look at both and give me your opinion I would appreciate it.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

I talked to the trailer toad guy.. They actually pulled a 35 foot stacker with a golf cart.. He said going wasn't the problem, it was stopping..lolol

Marc Newman

Her's another option to the iDrive: http://www.trailertugpro.com/product_inf...cts_id=259

The trailer toad reminds of the old daze when folks pulled their "Trailer Houses" with the Station Wagon. Had get the weight off the suspension... the Long Long Trailer back in the day.....

Jimmy

Here's an alternative to your stacker

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Prevost-H5-...Vs_Campers

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Lol but it's a prevost!

Marc Newman

Have Newell build you the first one. They might name the design after you like they did the roof hump in the 90s.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

that prevo is pretty cool. but there are no pictures of the inside. wonder why?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom. Double click the main photo. There about 4 inside shots.

Jimmy

Looks like a bachelor party heaven.. Buy it for the local strip clubSmile

Marc Newman

I like the train horn!!! You would definitely hear and see that rig coming.