You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newest Owner

Let's all welcome Robert Miller, new owner of coach 390. Bob already exists on the forum as Airplaneguy. After careful interviewing of prospective adopters of Coach 390, otherwise known as Jr. the Wonder Newell, Bob proved himself as a worthy caretaker.

Bob heads out of snowy West Virginia first thing in the morn.

After spending a couple of days with Bob inspecting the rig, I feel comfortable that he will fit right in with the gang.

I would be remiss if I didn't add that there was a fair amount of seller's remorse. Rhonda, the boys, the inlaws, and I had many great adventures in Jr. and the coach was the gateway to meeting all of you.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard,
I will do everything I can to take care of "Jr" however; I will need the help of all the great folks on this forum. I feel very fortunate to be the next steward of this wonderful coach.
Bob

Congrats Bob. I'm sure you'll enjoy "junior" and all the fun that goes along with Newells and Gurus!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Welcome Bob! Glad to have you aboard! After a few years of owning my coach, I feel as if I am still learning every day. The Gurus forum is a fantastic resource...and a friendly place to hang out!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome aboard Bob. It's nice that we can keep JR in the "family". Look forward to your input in the forum. Hopefully you can come to the GURU rally in June.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Welcome Bob .... I hope Richard will finally now have some free time to get his hands dirty.....
Hope to see you in June. If your coming send me your lot and arrival/departure, personal info..
We look forward to meeting you....

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Richard's like a lot of us. Not happy unless he's picking grease out of his fingernails....

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Welcome Bob! You have a great resource here on the forum, but in your case you have an even greater resource in Richard.....he knows everything there is to know about that coach. Richard is probably, on all levels, the most hands on guy on this forum. He is fearless.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

bob, you got a great coach. i know richard very well and his coach is an amazing machine.

welcome to the gang

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

The un-intended consequences of becoming a Newell owner is all of you! I'm going to try and make at least a day at the rally so I can meet you all.
Thanks, Bob