You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

thanks to those of you who offered condolences to Darlene and I

Many of you know that darlene has been in canada since mid january sitting with her mom. we were here last summer for 2 months doing the same thing. her mom passed away and today was the funeral in lethbridge alberta.

darlene and i wanted to thank so many of you for your kind words and support. many of you have become our extended family and are appreciated more than you can know.

we were able to fly our 4 kids (one from indoneisa, scott from ohio the other two from arizona) to be here.

we fly home monday and it will be good to have darlene back at home.

the wind chill last night was 55 below zero. coldest i think i have ever been in.

thanks again

regards

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Our deepest & most sincere condolences to your family at this time of loss. You will be in our prayers.

Tom, Darlene and family, my deepest sympathy for your loss. It is one of those life experiences that we all endure. The passage of time will be your best friend.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Hi Tom and Darlene,
Our prayers for you and your family.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Tom & Darlene,

Condolences from Carolyn and I. We think of you all often and will do so particularly right now.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Tom & Darlene

So sorry for your loss. You guys are part of my extended family and I am saddened by the news. Be careful with the weather.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Mary and I send our deepest sympathy for you and Darlene.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Our thoughts continue to include you both

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Tom, Darlene and family, our deepest sympathy, you all are in our Prayers.
Bob and Diana

Bob Miller
Previous owner of #390

My condolences to you and your family.

06 M450LXi 3 slide