You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

FMCA, anyone???

I was looking at the roster earlier and had a thought that I would like to share.
There really is no Chapter in FMCA that is attractive to me. I would like to propose that we start a Chapter for the FMCA Members that would include Older Newells, Blue Birds, and possibly Prevosts!
Could be some work but.....................................

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Ok as a Newell snob I need to JOKINGLY ask this.. Do we really want to include the prevost people.. Lololol

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Now, now Marc, they let us in on their deal so we could get cheap fuel etc.! On the subject of Newell snobbery though, we have an "odor control" switch on our black tank. I always thought this funny. As Newell owners, our poop is not supposed to stink!

Speaking of odor control.. Does anyone add odor control to their holding tank?

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc,
My Newell manual specifically says not to use any odor control chemicals however; it does say you can add a teaspoon of salt to help the active odor control system work.

Bob Miller
Previous owner of #390

Hi Steve,
I would probably join a chapter. My local friends own Prevost, MCI, GM buffalo, and Tiffin. I enjoy learning how different manufacturers engineer the systems in these motorhomes/conversions. I've been in FMCA for years (FMCA #232958). I would like to go to a rally but haven't been able to fit it in my schedule.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

I would go if a new Newell is accepted in such a club. I do have a old FMCA # 5763s for what it's worth I grew up clubbing and we still enjoy our local clubs today

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Doug, A new Newell is accepted anywhere! We are FMCA 422222. Easy to remember 4 & the rest 2's.

We are members of 'The Newells' chapter of FMCA.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael, is that the one run by Karl and Alice?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com