You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Houston stacker trip

Leaving tomorrow to look at the stacker.. Also gonna visit my dad for a day.. Anyone have any advise on anything to look for? It has a generator, ac, and solar panels.. It also has an air ride suspension and has a lift gate as opposed to an internal lift.. Just had Newell add air to the back of the coach to power the suspension and the brakes on the trailer..comments welcome.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Be sure to post some pics!

Well I just got it. Man it is cool, water system , ac/ heat , air compressor. Fully built in air lines, 20 kW generator, lift gate. As soon as I can figure out how to post pics I will

. Here it is all hooked up

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

That is a sharp looking rig! Congrats!

06 M450LXi 3 slide

Marc

Congratulations that rig looks awesome. Now you can carry a lot of camping gear.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Man, that is something to behold.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

AWESOME!!!!!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

My oh my.....I think I have a case of trailer envy...

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Gives a whole new meaning to junk in the trunk. Just kidding of course.

The more I thought about Marc's unique needs, the more sense a trailer doing dual duty of hauling cars and toys, then converting to sleeping living quarters made perfect sense.. I'm glad you found something close to ready made and didn't have to start from scratch. I can't wait to see pics and hear about the layout

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

marc,

if you need help posting the pictures, just email them to me and i will do it for you

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH