You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

RVillage

Elaine and I have been involved as beta testers on a new social media site that we are very excited about....a site that enables us to connect with friends, as well as like minded people while we are on the road. The new site is called RVillage and can be found at www.rvillage.com. When you have time, check it out and let us know what you think. I have created a "Newell Owners" group there. A very informative article about this new site can be found here.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

We registered Clarke and the website works badly. It took forever to get "located" no matter what city entered and could never get past that point on a dozen different try's. Will look at it again when it may be operating better.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

(03-15-2014, 09:15 AM)lbrachfe Wrote:  We registered Clarke and the website works badly. It took forever to get "located" no matter what city entered and could never get past that point on a dozen different try's. Will look at it again when it may be operating better.

Hmmmmm.....had no problem putting my current city....everything has worked pretty smoothly for us. I'll let the owners know.

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB

i registered, but if you let if locate your location itself, it does what larry says. i entered my city and it worked. if also forces you to have interests.

hard to know who to add as members/friends.

will be interesting to follow

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Be sure, after you register, to go into page 3 of "GROUPS" and join "Newell Owners"......or you can just click "HERE" and it will take you to that page.

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB

won't work for me at all. keeps clouding the screen and asks for city,state. I enter Miami, florida or any city and it returns me to the same screen over and over.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Signed on, the location thing is a bit awkward I agree

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Speaking of forums, I log onto Luxury Coach Lifestyles ever day, and it is rare that there is a posting. It seem that the site is almost extinct.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Interesting: last year when we became very interested in Newell and began to think of leaving Prevost of all things. I began to read and look at the Newell Blogs. The luxury coach site has been very quite pretty much the whole time. This forum appears to be getting busier as time goes by. The Prevost sites were more active and it took me a while to think about the fact that there are a lot more of those then Newell's out there. It also seemed there were a heck of a lot less trouble shooting going on. I think is also related to the numbers. We are however looking towards a coach that we can go out in and not have to fix something every time we disembark.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

You're right Chester, all the posting traffic is definitely here now.