You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to the forum

Welcome Alex. Love the paint job on that 88.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Alex,
Welcome to the forum. Very nice looking coach!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Great to see another Classic owner joining the forum. You have come to the right place. We are ready and willing to help however we can. That is a great paint job!

When do you pick it up?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Not for a week or so. A few things to fix yet. Trying to find an owners manual. Newell no longer has one, any suggestions?

Alex Schmitt
1988 classic
Phoenix AZ

Alex make a list of the things you want to know and collectively we will answer them....... You will be amazed!

Jimmy

Welcome Newton88
I have yet to see an "owners manual" for a classic, only ones for the individual parts, gen, appliances etc. For me it was just a matter of using it and learning from everyone here and just figuring it out. Whatever you need just ask, that is what were here for. Theres more knowlege here than a manual will ever give you.

Love old schoolHeart
1976 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd
1977 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd

1988Classic, just ask and you are likely to get a bunch of help. There are no dumb questions. In Phoenix, you have the top gun guru. Welcome

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

You all sound like great people. Currently trying to get seller repairs done, but it appears some of the analog electrical power meters are not working. From the picture does the fact that L-1 amps and battery amp are zero and only the red L-2 light are on indicate a problem? I've never seen them move.[Image: ScreenShot2014-04-01at51005PM_zps0fda5d25.png]

Alex Schmitt
1988 classic
Phoenix AZ

Welcome from another new member and classic owner.Cool

1983 38' Classic #007
8.3 Cummins, Allison 6 spd.
"Any other Way"

Howdy and welcome to the forum of all things newell. Have you done any diagnostics to make sure that both legs have voltage. Easiest place to check would be the electrical panel. You'll have to remove the cover to access the both legs and the neutral.

It will help us help you if you don't mind telling us a little about your background and comfort with mechanical and electrical systems. I don't want to insult you with primitive advice and I also don't want to send you into a dangerous situation that you may not appreciate. We all look forward to helping you with your new rig

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )