You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Diagram of Air System for 1993 Single Rear Axle Coach

As Mike at Newell told me, I'm spending way too much time under the coach. The time was well spent since I now have a diagram of how most of it is hooked up. I'm attaching a PDF of the system exclusive of the braking parts. I'm sorry that I couldn't figure out how to get it to display in landscape mode so you will have to print it to read it, probably.

I added an isolation valve just between the rear pressure gauge and the rear 6 pack. This helps with troubleshooting leakage. I also plan to add a valve and gauge at the rear distribution block so that I can isolate that part of the system and determine leakage rate.

My hopes are that this information will speed up the search for air leaks. I'm now down to about 8 psi/hour from about 45psi/hour. The latest leak I found was the pressure switch for the dash warning light.

Attached Files
.pdf Scan-140526-0003.pdf Size: 287.78 KB  Downloads: 45

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

thanks 77

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch