You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Lurker turned Owner

Howdy Gurus-
Denise and Jeff here (aka Logo Jeff as Big T calls me) we are the proud owners of Ron's 96 coach. I flew out to TN and met Ron and got a fast introduction and driving lesson same day. The following day, I started the 900 mile drive back to Oklahoma; two days and with the advice/guidance of Ron, Tom, and Richard I made it back safely with minor issues.
I can say what all of you already know; Ron is a great Guru and super nice patient gentleman.

We are trying to get some minor issues dealt with the coach and get clear for some time off work in hopes to make it to Table Rock for a few days. We live full-time in the coach and enjoy the lifestyle.

If anyone is traveling through Oklahoma City please feel free to stop by in Norman, OK just south of OKC on I-35. The park we are at is $20 per night with full hook-ups and plenty of pull through for any length (the super long pull throughs are 50amp and water...no sewer) but free dumps are available.
Plus we cook steaks for all guests Smile

I will be posting many questions and hopefully sharing some tips of our own.
FYI
My wife was also born in Miami, OK like her coach and grew up knowing Newell...I got to know Newell through my life involved in motorsports...

So we are applying to be official Noobs in the Guru Family!
Hope to meet you all!
Denise and Jeff

1996 Coach #422 Fulltiming

Congrats! I'm sure you'll enjoy the coach.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Well Marc, So much for Doug using 422 at the rally!! LOL

A big Guru welcome and congrats on the new coach!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Was waiting for Jeff to make the announcement of the new coach. I am proud to have him as the new owner of a coach as I had a hard time giving up. Look forward to meeting his wife and know they will be a great additions to the Newell family. Jeff has great ideals and is an excellent communicator. I will try to change the picture of the two coaches to one. Jeff & Denice I'm sure will make 422 a show coach of their own. Thanks

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Great designs Jeff. Keep up the good work. Congrats on picking up 422.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Congratulations on the new coach. There goes my coach for the rally lol

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

jeff has become a great friend and i am glad he bought rons coach. i know he looked for a long time and it is great he got one that is known so well.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Jeff and Denise!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Welcome I also am a former owner of 422 and her home base was okc when I owned her too. Hey Doug.. I'll bet Newell would loan you a coach for the week .. I know the perfect one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701